Your site can feature an e-mail signup box that allows subscribers to receive a daily email of site updates. The e-mail service is provided by FeedBurner. Emails start going out to registered e-mail addresses as soon as you start adding content to the site. The emails will only go out once a day on days when you add content. To get this feature follow the steps below.
1) Go to http://feedburner.com and enter your site address.
2) On the next page, select the first option (RSS 2.0).
3) Without changing any other settings, click “next” on the next few pages. Stop when you come to a page with the tabs “Analyze, Optimize, Publicize, Troubleshootize” at the top.
4) Click the “Publicize” tab.
5) Click “Email Subscriptions” on the left side of the page.
6) If you see a red bar with a button that says "Activate," click that button. Otherwise, skip this step.
7) You'll see two codes. Copy the first one (the "Subscription Form Code"). Then, on your website, paste that code into a SNO Text/Embed widget on your homepage.
8) Back in Feedburner, copy the Feedburner ID.
9) Now, go to the SNO Design Options page and click on the Social Media Icons and Search section. Scroll to the bottom of this area and paste the Feedburner ID in the appropriate section.